I was gazing out the window of my office and watching the fluffy white thunderheads roll by. I am fascinated by their sizes, sizes, and dimensions. I read the email this morning that noted good news; another dream is coming into being. One that will take care of my husband and I for the years to come. I am grateful for the person that inspired this wonderful event.


A dream is described “an inspiring picture of the future that energizes your mind, will, and emotions, empowering you to do everything you can to achieve it.” Five common reasons people have trouble identifying their dreams include: (1) Some people have been discouraged from dreaming by others, (2) Some people are hindered by past disappointments and hurts, (3) Some people get in the habit of settling for average, (4) Some people lack the confidence needed to pursue their dreams, and (5) Some people lack the imagination to dream.

I love passion and passion is the starting point for achieving my dreams. It includes enthusiasm that gives me energy, focus, and power to keep moving forward. There are many times when the discouragement of others made me want to quit. Of course, the road to my dreams will be filled with challenges and detours. These setbacks can cause my dream to die when I believe that I am at the end. The passion of my dreams will inspire me. It enables me to overcome adversity, gives me initiative, and offers the greatest odds for success. It is important for me to keep my eye on what's important and keep the movement forward. I watch individuals become stagnant in their thinking, their writing, quoting scriptures that they themselves do not live, rambling about the faults of others but denying their own, and the list can go on and on! I am working to be better; in my word, my actions, and my goals.

Remember, success is silent; excuses are loud!

Comments

Popular Posts